Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Day 149: Early Birthday?? Don't Mind if I do! :)

After a nice day at work, I got home and much to my surprise Steven was already home! He got home early to do some things with our internet so had been home for a few hours. He also wanted to get home before I did so that I wouldn't see my birthday present that came in the mail. He was so excited and asked if I wanted it now! At first I wanted to wait but he said we could maybe take it on our trip this weekend so I agreed! I'm so glad I did! The first part of my gift was a camera case--which could fit my current camera but I thought was a little big--that's because it was meant for a bigger NEW camera!! He ordered the camera we had been looking at and got a great deal somewhere online and it came with a bunch of stuff--lens, tripod, extra batteries, How-To DVD, etc! I was so surprised and excited to get it! We had just started talking about it but I didn't think we would get it now! I sat down with it a little bit tonight to try and learn a few things and will probably learn more on our trip :) So excited to learn all about our new camera to take lots of pictures of people, flowers, dogs, etc. 


No comments:

Post a Comment