I had today off because I work this Saturday. It was a gorgeous day, sun shining, no rain--so I was able to work outside some more, pulling weeds and such. I met up with my friend Heather for lunch at Noodles and Company in Peoria. We haven't seen each other for probably 2 months so it was nice to get together and visit.
Later this evening, Steven's Grandma Clara, Uncle Brian, and Susan came over. Steven is borrowing Brian's lawn sweeper thing to clean up the dead grass so his Grandma and Susan came over too. It had been awhile since they had seen the house, and Susan had never been, so I gave them the tour, showing new things I had hung up, furniture, etc. Susan brought me an early Birthday gift. It was a fun game set for the yard that had several games in 1: ladder golf which can also be some sort of football game; and then bean bag toss which can also turn into a frisbee golf of sorts! We've been playing lots of outdoor games with our friends so we'll have something new to play!

No comments:
Post a Comment