Monday, May 27, 2013

Day 147: Holiday Work and Guests Arrive

I had to work today-Memorial Day-but it wasn't all that bad. It wasn't too crazy or super busy and the day went by decently fast. I actually asked if I could work today because I have Friday off and didn't want to use 2 days of vacation in 1 week. I am so looking forward to this coming weekend! My birthday is Friday and Steven and I will be traveling to Norther Minnesota for a wedding on Saturday. I have some nice little stops planned for us on the way there so hopefully we'll have a nice weekend--although it will be a very quick trip! 

Our guests arrived tonight too! They brought their stuff in and got settled. We took them on a ride to show them around Peoria and how to get where they will be driving in the morning. We ended our evening getting some groceries and supper at Monical's! The Monical's newbies enjoyed the pizza too! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment