Friday, May 17, 2013
Day 137: StarTrek
Today after work, Steven and I headed to a graduation party of a girl from church. There were a ton of people there, lots of yummy food--no dessert for me :(, and some of our friends from church. We visited with them and decided to go and see the new Star Trek movie. The boys wanted to see it in IMAX 3D so we had to wait until 1030 to see it. I was a little worried how I would do with 3D since I get headaches/motion sick so easy, but I did ok. The movie was really good, but was after 1 in the morning before it got over! I am getting old because that is just too late for me!! On the way home, Steven said I would fall asleep for just a minute or two and then wake up all confused and upset! Oh the adventures we have with me sleep walking/talking--I'm afraid Steven had gotten hit a few times from me in my sleep! ooops
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment