Jenna spent the night and left to go back to Greenville this morning. After church, Steven and I ran a few errands before heading home to get some last minute things done before our guests arrive tomorrow. We finished the day off with a cookout with friends. The weather was too crappy that we couldn't enjoy being outside but it was fun all the same. The two little ones in our group are getting so big. 1 is a year and a half, and the other is almost a year old---they have been a lot of fun!
Today is also the start of my birthday WEEK!! YAHOO!! To celebrate, I finally scheduled a spa day with a gift card I got from my parents for graduation back in December! woops! I've just been so busy with boards, starting my job, and working in the house that I never made time to schedule it. Well, it's scheduled! I have 2 hours of complete pampering coming my way in 2 weeks! YAY!!

No comments:
Post a Comment