Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 122: Long Day.. Longer Week

Today was a VERY long day and it's been an even longer week. For some reason, my schedule this week has had me running more so than usual. From one end of the hospital to the other--crazy to remember that I had half the day off on Monday! With constantly go-go-go all day long, I have a hard time remembering who I saw what day or even remembering them which is really frustrating because I didn't get to work with people long enough to actual get to know them..which is what I love. 

Anyway, Thursday's Steven and I normally go to our running class but I had Praise Band practice early so we weren't able to go. I had asked last week though and the schedule for this week is run 7 min-walk 3 min and do multiple loops so I'll be able to stay right on track-hopefully! It was after 7 before I got home so it was an extra long day. It was nice when I got home and saw this tree by our front porch. It just started blooming and I didn't know what it was going to look like.. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it has bright  purple/pink blooms and it made me smile! 




No comments:

Post a Comment