Monday, May 6, 2013
Day 126: Landscaping
At work today we had the option to sign up for low census again and I got picked! Yahoo! I was home by noon and got to spend the entire afternoon working in the yard :) We bought some mulch on Saturday so we could get started on the landscaping "islands" around the yard. I grabbed the shovel, some gloves, and a rake and got started on the big area in the front yard and one by the house. I pulled out a few plants that I just didn't like so I'm going to wait to put mulch there until I decide what I want to do..flowers? bush of some kind? bench or some other more decorative type stuff? We have a bunch of bricks and other landscaping type rocks that the previous owners left so I'm planning on bringing those up front to outline the edge of it. I'm pretty happy with the progress thus far..stay posted for future updates!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment