Today I had the day off because I worked on Sunday! It was a really nice day to have off..sunny, warm/hot, and no rain! My mom has Tuesday off too so she came over to help me in the house to prepare our extra bedrooms for some guests we are having later this month. We vacuumed, dusted, cleaned the beds, cleaned sinks and toilets, and shined the windows. I think the rooms are pretty much ready to go except for a few of my things that I want to take out before they get here. We made ourselves a nice salad for lunch and enjoyed it out on the deck!
After she left, I took Bailey over to PetSmart to get a bath and her nails cut. We haven't done either since she got here and she was starting to smell and her nails were getting caught on everything. I dropped her off and the girl was like "I'll call you, could take up to 3 hours but I don't think it will be that long". I was in shock. I didn't think it would be that long. So I left and went to Target and then met Steven and Steak-n-Shake for supper. PetSmart called me back after about an hour so it wasn't too bad. They said she did really good except she didn't like the dryer! She got a pink bandana which I thought was kind of silly but better than barrettes and Steven HATED it!! I took a quick picture and then took it off her. She stuck her head out the window the ENTIRE way home! Everybody just smiles and laughs at her when we are stopped at a stop light or passing someone.

Im going to come visit this summer and drive her to a park or something so i can experience this!
ReplyDelete