Steven and I went on our run tonight. Bailey had been outside for a good part of the day because Steven worked from home for a while so we decided to leave her home and just go the two of us. It was nice to go just us. We love our Bailey girl but it was nice to just walk/run and talk without Bailey pulling on the leash every time she saw a bird or rabbit or SQUIRREL!! haha I have been doing pretty well staying on track and bumping on the minutes running versus walking and have been pretty proud of myself! I really like the app I'm using because it gives you encouragement and such! It told me that on the average of my last 7 runs, I ran .91 miles farther and 5ish minutes/mile faster. That's taking into account really slow miles from walking so it's not as drastic a change as it looks like-- but it means I'm able to run farther without stopping and maybe even picking up the pace!! Yahoo! I think I'm even more proud of the fact that it told me I've been active for 5 weeks straight! Got to start somewhere, right?

No comments:
Post a Comment