Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 123: Iron Man and BWW!

After work today, Steven and I met up with some friends at Buffalo Wild Wing's for yummy food before going to see Iron Man 3! It just came out and we had tickets for 8 and wanted to try and get there by 730 to get in line for seats. We got there early but were still quite a ways back in the line. When we did get in we had to sit in two rows but were close enough together to share a GIANT tub of popcorn. It was refilled once before the movie even started and a 2nd time during the movie.. and there wasn't any left at the end! I don't care for movie theater popcorn so between 5 people finished off 3 Jumbo buckets! I haven't seen Iron Man 1 or 2 but had seen pieces of The Avengers so figured I would be able to follow along enough. The movie pretty much stood on it's own and I didn't have to be able to pick up on things from previous movies. It was decent, but being over 2 hours I felt that it went a little long. 

My friends seem SO THRILLED to be getting their pictures taken! haha :)



No comments:

Post a Comment