Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 59: Frustrated

So, I drove to work today planning for just a regular day. I get to work at 730 and by 800 I was feeling really crummy. I kept feeling worse and worse and then felt like I was going to pass out. So a therapist walked me over to a bed so I could lay down! Ugh..I'm getting really frustrated that I keep having these little spells, making it hard to work and not worry about being safe treating patients. I ended up having to leave work because I didn't get much better. A co-worker suggested I call someone since I was in no shape to drive--that's when I remembered all my family was gone! Steven, my parents--anyone that could come pick me up was gone :(. So I had to think of someone to come get me. I ended up calling my friend Andy from our group at church. He stays home with his daughter Maddie some days during the week and it just so happened he was home. I was SOOO THANKFUL that he was able and willing to come get me. He ended up just bringing me back to his house because he didn't want me to be by myself. I ended up sleeping for several hours and finally ate a piece of toast once my stomach calmed down. Later that evening, Katie got home and then Josh came over so we all visited for a while before Katie took me back to my car so I could drive home. Hopefully tomorrow is a much less eventful day and I can eat something more than just toast!

No comments:

Post a Comment