Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 32: Comfort of Home

Work today was a little crazy--felt like I was running around all day long and didn't have much to show for it. I guess that's just how it is and some days I'll get a lot done and others I won't be so lucky. After work I grabbed a change of clothes and then came "home" to Flanagan. Since Steven's gone I figured I'd come for the weekend and hang out with my parents :) This house will always be HOME even now that I have my own home with Steven and we have started our life there. I don't know what to call the house I grew up in so I am lucky to say that I just have two places to call home :). 

We went to good ole Dana for dinner and drinks and had fun singing to the jukebox and visiting with the people there. I'm turning into an old lady because I was getting tired at the bar and it wasn't even 9pm! When we got home, I had to open up one of the bedrooms so I had a place to sleep. My parents keep the rooms closed when we aren't there to save on heating so the rooms were FREEZING!! I usually like it a little on the cold side but I was shivering! I'll probably plug in the little heater that Jenna uses to warm it up a little! 


No comments:

Post a Comment