ALLZ came to visit for the weekend!! I haven't seen her since the wedding so it was GREAT to see her! We have the whole house to ourselves and are having a nice girls night! After a quick lunch in town, we hung out at home and just visited and caught up on each other's lives! It's nice that we can jump in right where we left off without even missing a beat! We then decided upon To-Go Olive Garden as well as a trip to the grocery store to get a few baking items and a Red Box Pick!
We decided to try a Pinterest recipe!! The recipe was to attempt these fun "Dr. Seuss" cookies! You make the cookie dough and separate it so that you can dye 5 different colors. Then you break it into little globs and combine them together, roll them out, and then try and twirl them. The comment with the original Pin said "I'm almost embarrassed how easy these were to make". Allz and I were both so frustrated and thinking how she must ave been lying because they were a bit complicated! They were definitely not ''picture perfect" but were yummy! We then popped in the movie "5 Year Engagement", curled up with a blanket and a cookie and had a wonderful evening! :)
Here is the link of what they were supposed to look like:
Here is ours:

Lol. Love the cookies and that you got to see Allz! I hope you missed me a little because I am sad that I missed out on girls times and Olive Garden!! Love you girls! xoxo
ReplyDelete