Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 37: Dinner with Parents and Wedding DVD

Today at work was a little stressful. I was scheduled in a different area of the hospital that I haven't been to yet, which would be fine if I would have had a little time to 'orient' to it. But we were SLAMMED with patients so they basically pointed out the patient rooms and said here you go. So that was slightly frustrating and it was different patient types than what I've been seeing for almost 4 weeks so I felt like I was a chicken running around with my head cut off all day! 

After a stressful drive home which included a lady turning on a redlight RIGHT in front of me and almost causing an accident, I was happy to come home to something very special in the mail.. the wedding DVD! We have the draft version and are supposed to look over for anything we want changed, different background music, etc. and send it back! Kind of crazy it's already been over 4 months! 



Once Steven got home, we drove to Mona's for dinner with my parents. They wanted to celebrate with me for passing the boards so we decided to meet there for dinner! 

2 comments: