Today was a jam-packed work day. I saw the most patients in one day since I've started which I thought was quite impressive because I also I had 2 meeting which took almost 2 hours of my day! I can't imagine what my productivity would have been if I had all day! oh my! After my busy work day, I met Steven to get groceries! Our food supply was very sad at home and we needed everything! Steven was excited because pizza was on sale so he got enough to last FOREVER! Well, "normal" people could probably make it last 6 months, it will probably be gone in 2 if it takes that long! Then we got a quick bite to eat before I went to Bible study. Work today must have really drained me because I was ready for bed super early! I managed to stay awake at our group and went straight to bed when I got home! It's days like this I wish I was a little kid (or even a student again!) so I had time to take a nap if I wanted too!

No comments:
Post a Comment