Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 44: Some Visitors

My Aunt Janice called and left me a message this morning that I checked while I was at lunch. She said they were going to be in the Peoria area later today and wondered if they could join us for church and visit with us. I called her back over lunch and said of course and that we would pick them up at their hotel. When we got to church, we weren't in the building 1 minute before she recognized someone she knew and they got to talking and realized how they knew each other..connections, etc. Then, later during the service during the sharing of the peace she recognized yet another person she recognized and they talked after church too! She knows another couple that goes there but they were gone tonight so I am supposed to tell them Hello when we see them next. Isn't that Crazy! She's never been to this church before and recognizes several people she knows or has some connection too! Small world! We also got a nice Valentine's package in the mail from my parents, filled with candy and other little treats!


No comments:

Post a Comment