Well, today ended up with me being in scrub pants by 9 AM. I wear khakis and we have a closet with scrubs in case you need them due to "messes". Well my first patient of the day we had a "mess" and I had to change clothes! That's just how it goes some days and it's my first time I've had to change in 7 weeks so I can count myself lucky. The rest of the work day was just exhausting due to some difficult patient and family situations so I was happy when I could clock out and head home. We are expected to get more snow again tonight so we'll see how bad it ends up being! I've decided we definitely need to invest in some sort of snow removal because it's piling up!When I finally got home, I opened a wonderful little box.. Girl Scout Cookies!! I know everyone loves the Thin Mints.. but my favorite ones are the Peanut Butter Patties--used to be called Tag-A-Longs! or Carmel Delites--used to be called Samoas!
peanut butter patties all the way!
ReplyDelete