Friday, February 8, 2013

Day 39: Friendly Visitors and Justified

After work today, Steven and I met up with some of his coworkers for supper. They all have kids so it was a rowdy and fun get together! Steven's sister, Eleanor, was visiting some friends in the area so stopped by our house to hang out 1st. It was nice to visit for a while and Steven and her played a new playstation game, Little Big Planet. I think it's for little kids but those two were sure having fun! :) 

After she left Steven and I started season 1 of Justified. It's on season 4 now and my parents are ADDICTED to it! I've seen a few episodes here and there but Steven really wanted to start from the beginning. My parents own season 1 and 2 so we borrowed them and started form the beginning! 


No comments:

Post a Comment