Today my close friend Natalia from PT school came down just to visit me! We got to visit, enjoy each others company, and have lunch together! It was so nice to see her! I've missed my PT girls SOO MUCH since I've been in Peoria. Sure, I've met some really great people, but the friends I met in PT school are just extra special. When you basically live together, go through the same trials and frustrations together, and celebrate joys together for 2 years, you create a bond that is just something else! Natalia and I were able to celebrate both passing the boards but also just talk about the transition of starting jobs and this new phase of our lives! I was so glad she came to visit me and am glad she's just a little over 2 hours away so hopefully we'll be able to visit regularly!
After our lunch date, she headed back home and mom, dad, Jenna and I went to see "Jersey Boys"! Dad and I had trouble finding a parking spot and ended up walking in a minute before it was to start but they made us wait for 10 minutes for a good spot to walk in. Which I understand, I guess, but then we had to squeeze, and push our way through to get to our spot, and people had to stand up and such, which I'm sure was annoying but oh well! The show was really good. I haven't seen a musical in quite a while so I really enjoyed it!

No comments:
Post a Comment