After church, I stayed in Peoria and went shopping for some food to take to our Super Bowl Party! I went early to the party and just hung out rather than driving all the way back home. Amanda came early too so the 4 or us played Ticket-to-Ride Europe which I had never played. I didn't win but I'm getting better and not losing too terribly! Other people started showing up so we gathered around the tv for the National Anthem and start of the game. We watched the game and commercials, ate yummy food, and played with the 2 little babies! :)
Steven had called me that they were on the way home and he was hoping to be back to Flanagan by 430. I was surprised they made it by then and he headed to our house to change clothes and then came over to the party! I was SOOO HAPPY to see him! Now he's home for 2 weeks before leaving for a much longer trip (3 Weeks long).
Yay for superbowl food and babies!
ReplyDelete