I'll skip straight to the important topic of today--I got my test results!! I got home after work to find an email from a fellow student that our test status was available. It wouldn't say our official score but it would say whether we passed or not! I started freaking out and getting really nervous so I decided I would just get on facebook to calm down for a minute before I looked at my score! That was a good and bad decision: I saw the status of fellow classmates saying how they passed and were finally PT's! I was very excited for them but at the same time kept getting more and more nervous. So, I finally mustered up the courage to look and mine didn't say ANYTHING!! All it said was that the score was sent to the Illinois department but didn't say pass or fail! Now I was getting really nervous because I just wanted to know!! I talked with another Illinois student who said she paid an extra fine so that she could find out early because otherwise it would be a longer wait and she found out today! I knew this was an option but didn't think I wanted to spend the fee--well now I knew I had to! So, I paid the fee and BOOM there was a link to click on my test results!! EEEEKK!! I was so nervous to click it...but finally did and saw PASS!!! YAHOO!! I called Steven right away and I freaked him out on accident and he thought I didn't pass! I corrected him and he was very happy! I called my parents and texted friends and updated good ole Facebook to make it official!
http://whatshouldwecallptschool.tumblr.com/post/22916154753/that-moment-you-got-your-acceptance-letter-to-pt-school
I still can't believe that 7 years of school came down to 1 test. After the stress of last Tuesday wore off, I was surprisingly at peace and had decided that no matter what the test results were, I would be fine, and I would figure out the next steps once the results came in. I am so thankful and blessed that I was able to pass on the first attempt and can now focus on my new job and myself! When Steven got home we went out to eat at a new Italian restaurant. Steven looked up the place and didn't tell me about it and we just went! It was nice to just relax and not plan anything. I'm still just so relieved and happy that I can just focus on living life and having fun with family and friends now without studying and this test looming over my head!

Yayayayay!!!
ReplyDeleteWoot woot!!!! Hopefully I will see you soon and we can celebrate!!!
ReplyDeleteA huge congrats to you on this! Of course we knew you would do it, but so nice to have that relief and the stress gone. Congrats!
ReplyDelete