Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 28: Praying for a Good Night's Sleep

Today was pretty uneventful at work except for meeting with my supervisor. We had a scheduled little meeting just to check in to see how things were going and it was really nice. He basically just wanted to talk, get to know me, and tell me about himself and how he got to be a physical therapist, etc. We also got to talking about the board exam, stress with studying, and how a new job can be overwhelming, etc. He said he recognizes that there will be stress with that all but that it shouldn't be ruling my life and that if it is to let him know. I was really encouraged that he seems to truly care about his employees and offering to do anything to make things easier if he can. Several co-workers wished me "luck" on the test and my supervisor said not good luck, but just to trust myself. He said I wouldn't have gotten this far based on luck and that I need to believe in myself that I am prepared--just like I was for everything up to this point. Wow! It was really encouraging.  :) 

When I got home I tried to just take it easy and relax. Steven and I watched some tv while we had supper. I got all my paperwork ready to go for tomorrow and now I'm ready to go to bed. It's not quite 9 so I'm hoping to just be able to sleep peacefully and get a good night's rest so I am well rested for tomorrow! Test is at 830 so I'm hoping to leave about 740 so I'm there a little after 8. 

I am not planning on looking at this pile of materials for a LONG time! 


1 comment:

  1. Wooowoo!! You go girl! You will do great! When do you find out that you passed?

    ReplyDelete