Well, today was my last day to have a good amount of time to study and be productive and I'm pretty happy with what I was able to accomplish. I tried to review sections that I've struggled in and hopefully it will be enough. I'm not planning on doing a whole lot tomorrow after work because I think I'll just get myself more stressed out. Plus, I want to spend some time with Steven because he leaves Tuesday morning and will be gone for a week :(.
Good things from today, included: 1. Yummy Chocolate-Chip muffins I made us for breakfast. They were the kind you just add milk, but as I was getting ready to mix everything together realized we didn't have milk! So, I just used water and they tasted ok, maybe just a little dry compared to when you use milk. We still ate them all so they couldn't have been that bad. 2. As I was studying in the office this afternoon, I saw a pile of mail on the floor. I grabbed it to look through and good thing I did because my first official check was in the mail! Kind of crazy to realize that I'm working and actually getting paid now!
Congrats on the first official paycheck!
ReplyDelete