Today at work I had my highest productivity since I've started: 50%! Might not sound super great but just means that I billed 50% of the time I was at work for treating patients, etc. The other 50% was running around, working on orientation materials, and documenting. I felt pretty accomplished with this because the goal is that at the end of my 90 day orientation I'll be to 65% productivity. So as I get faster with documentation and have less orientation stuff to do I should be pretty close to the benchmark the department has set :)
When I got home, there was a package in the mail. I wasn't expecting anything so had no clue what it was! It was packaged in a cereal type box with a pink address card/label with the return address from my sister Jenna! I was so surprised and excited to get mail, not only because it was from Jenna, but totally unexpected! It was a "study break" kit with snacks, candy, and magazines when I need to read something other than study materials! It was perfect! :)
![]() |
| The cupcake was a little banged up from the journey--but still tasted amazing! |

No comments:
Post a Comment