Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 24: Working, Studying, Singing, and MAIL!!

Today was a pretty typical work day. Nothing out of the ordinary and the day went by pretty fast so that was nice. After work I went to study at Panera for a few hours and was able to be really productive which was good. After my study session I went to choir practice at church and visited with some people there. Steven was hoping to come too but he was still at work at 7pm :(. 

When I got home, I was hoping to find a special delivery in the mail! I asked Steven about it right away because he was home by then and he acted funny so I knew it had come! But he wouldn't give it to me! He ended up hiding it but hadn't opened it yet. So we opened it together (or more I ripped it open!) Are you curious yet as to what could have me so excited??!!? Our wedding album came! :) It looks so nice and seems to be really good quality. I love it! Steven said it looks nice too and was glad I made it but he just didn't get quite as excited as I was!! haha



2 comments:

  1. You better bring it home this weekend so we can see it!!! I want to check myself out! ;)

    ReplyDelete