Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 4: Food and Friends

It was not my intention for this to become a blog all about food, but I will be keeping with the new recipe theme again today! One of my goals for 2013 was to cook more and since I'm home during the day, I actually have time to try some recipes! I figured I better do it now before I get crazy busy with work! Tonight's recipe was Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll-Up! AKA Cheesy-Chicken Pasta-YUM!! Steven really liked this one :) 

http://www.therecipecritic.com/2012/05/chicken-alfredo-roll-ups.html

Tonight we went over to our neighbors house (also co-worker of Steven) to hangout and play cards. I have only played Euchre a few times and feel like I have to relearn it each time I play. We had a few practice rounds and then we played for real. I was really getting the hang of it I think :) Check out the hand I had!



No comments:

Post a Comment