Today was filled with all things related to my up and coming new job! I had to have a drug screen and pre-employment physical. Nothing special about that, expect I got poked 3 TIMES! I don't mind shots, but seriously, 3 times!! I had to get 2 vaccines updated and then they also drew blood to test cholesterol. I was glad to be able to get it all for free but now my one arm is super sore! Then I had to go to the Human Resources department to fill out all sorts of paper work and get my official name badge :). Then off to Security I went where I was given my parking assignment. I have to park in what looks to be a few blocks from the main hospital so hopefully there is a back entrance or easy route since I will be walking. There is also a shuttle service but I was told that I would need to get there 20 minutes early to wait for that so I might as well walk!
Then tonight we met up with a group of friends for trivia night at a local pizza place! The theme was 2012 ReCap and had questions regarding sports championship winners (which I was no help on), Whitney Houston dying, the 100th anniversary of the Titanic sinking, and so forth. We actually came in second place by 1 point, but there were 3 teams tied for 1st so we didn't win a prize :( It was a fun time with great friends and good food!

yay official name badge!!!
ReplyDelete