Today was the day..TEST DAY! Steven also left today for a snowmobiling trip and will be gone for a week :( He got up at 515! I woke up and managed to stay awake while he was getting ready to leave but fell back to sleep immediately after he was gone. I was pleasantly surprised that I got a full nights sleep and didn't wake up panicked or stressed out. When I woke up the second time I put on lazy clothes--sweat pants and tshirt, ate some breakfast, and headed on my way. I cranked the music up extra loud on my 30 minute drive and had my own little car concert! It think it helped keep me calm and prevented me from freaking out! I imagine the other drivers found my singing quite amusing! haha
The test went.. well, I honestly don't know. My brain was very tired and I just wanted to crash afterwards! I talked with Traci on my drive home and we are both glad it's over and just hoping that we don't have to study anymore for a VERY LONG time! It will be at least a week before I find out if I passed or not so between now and then I'm going to do my best to relax and not worry about my next steps until I know the outcome.
When I got home, I crashed on the couch and took a nap :) My mom came over later in the afternoon and we went to the Riverboat Casino! I was up to $17 based off a $1.. I wanted to play the Wizard of Oz machine but it never came open and I left with zero! It was still fun! Then we headed to Granite City for dinner and drinks and Kohl's for some shopping. I'm now home.. alone :(. It's strange that it feels odd and a little scary. I've lived alone before, for almost 2 years so it's nothing new, but it's my first night alone in our house, and it's just different. Hopefully this week by myself will be a good practice run because Steven is gone for 3 weeks later in February for work :(

Congrats lady! You're done!! Wooo! I know what you mean about being in the house alone. It CAN be scary even though there is no reason to be scared. You'll get used to it hopefully but i'll be around for some FB or skype chatting! :)
ReplyDelete