Today I slept in for the first time in a LONG time--well maybe only a week but it seemed like forever! We spent the morning doing some cleaning and working in the house before Steven headed to Flanagan to work on his snowmobile. I had to switch gears and get to studying and taking another practice test which was no fun as usual. Nice thing about today was I stayed in my favorite pair of comfy sweat pants ALL DAY!! Since I was sitting around for several hours with the studying and then the practice test I didn't see any point in changing clothes and getting dressed up, especially since I wasn't leaving the house! Steven picked up food on the way home so we had a 'picnic' of sorts on the living room floor while watching some Law and Order SVU and just being lazy before going to bed. Not a very exciting day but I was pretty productive so I was happy with that. Only a little over a week to go before the big exam! YIKES!!
Woo sweatpants. They are the best!
ReplyDelete