Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 10: New Phones and Building Computers

Other than studying all day yet AGAIN! I got out of the house to meet Steven at the Verizon store when he got off of work. My phone was ready for an upgrade and I finally decided to get a smart phone of some sort! Well, Steven's phone has been getting progressively worse and in the last several days has been terrible! So, I was super nice :) and gave him my upgrade and I'll get a new phone in a month! I thought my phone was small when compared to his old one. Well, it's TINY compared to his new one! 


After that we went to choir practice at church---working towards one of my goals! :) It was nice to sing in a group again, but boy oh boy is my voice rusty! Hopefully it will get back in shape with the rest of my body! When we got home, Steven had to work on building a computer for a family member and wanted to know if I would like to help! I was interested to see how it all worked since he seems to be building a lot of them lately! Well "Spencer Electronics" may have hired a new employee! I now know all about (well, not ALL about) motherboards, processors, cooling agents, not to let certain parts touch the carpet, always hook hard-drives in #1 spot and so many other fun things! As much fun as it was, I don't think I'll be building computers too ofter, I'll leave that to Steven! 
 


 I think we make quite the TEAM! :)



2 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute! Also, I am JUST about to upgrade to a smart phone - i think, so we are in the same boat there. How do you like yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have one yet..probably get one next month. I've been tinkering with Steven's and I think I'll come to like the extra functions it has :) Not sure which exact one I want though

    ReplyDelete