Saturday, March 9, 2013

Day 68: Walk Done Memory Lane

After going to a bridal shower for Steven's cousin today, I went with my parents to a fundraiser dinner at the high school. It was so strange to be there and see everything that has changed, but at the same time some things look exactly the same. New carpet and paint colors have livened it up a bit, an official name change, and hallways full of new faces make it a strange and unknown place. Lots of great memories were made there and it's hard to believe I graduated almost 7 years ago? I was trying to remember when I had been in the building last and it was probably for Jenna's graduation which was almost 3 years ago now. Crazy how time flies. 


2 comments:

  1. Theres no notes under tiles....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't able to check!! I think I would be my pants if there were!

    ReplyDelete