Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day 62: IHOP and Lost Keys

Mom and Dad came over this morning to pick up Jenna and we all headed over to IHOP for brunch! We heard about some crazy bird stories from Mom and Dad's trip and got a nice gift from their travels. After that they headed for Greenville and Traci left for Iowa. I decided to take a nap and am so glad I did! Jenna wore me out! haha Later that afternoon, I went back into Peoria to play some games and hang out with our group from church. Jenna texted me later that she left her car keys in my car so I headed for the HyVee to try and get them mailed out so she would get them ASAP. When I filled out my return address I put J. Rients.. oops! First time I think I have ever done that since we've been married!! I came home and was thankful for my nice, clean, free of snow driveway. Early Saturday morning, our friend/neighbor came over and snowblowed it for me! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment