Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 86: Sick House

Well, I haven't really been able to tell if I've been "allergic/sensitive" to Bailey or not yet because I've had a pretty bad cold since Saturday. Steven got one last Thursday and I got it Saturday. We're both still coughing, sneezing, have runny noses and sore throats--it hasn't been fun. So tonight we just stayed in and have been loading up on medicine to try and get over this. Steven's coworker stopped over for something and had his 3 year old little boy with him and Bailey did great with him too! She's met several different people so far and has done well, no growling or biting! We couldn't really know how she would do with different people, especially kids, so were really happy that she's been doing so good!


Here are the flowers the Iowa girls brought me--they are opening up and looking oh so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment