Today Steven and I ran a bunch of errands. We've got pretty much everything ready for our new addition who we will hopefully go and pick up on Monday!! :) We got a kennel/crate for the house, toys, food, brush, leash and collar, you name it. I think we're ready! It was crazy, it's like we were shopping for a kid. The Petsmart/PetCo stores are set up for humans to treat their pets like a little human/baby. I'm so used to having an outside/Farm dog so the thought of clothes or all these specialty things seemed a little excessive to me but for some people they love it! After we got home and get her little area all set up, we worked on another project. We got a nice firepit for a wedding gift and never put it together last fall when we could have been having campfires and such. The weather is trying--although not very successfully--to turn into spring so hopefully we will be able to use it soon and enjoy the outdoor weather!
We went out for dinner with our guests and then enjoyed a nice evening at home filled with games and wine! :) It was so nice to have a little mini-reunion and get to visit with my PT girls! I'm sad that they will be leaving in the morning, the time went too fast.

No comments:
Post a Comment