After work today, I met up with some friends for an evening celebration! It's National Rehab week so all the therapists got together at a local bar/restaurant for drinks and food. Steven met up with me later so it was fun to introduce him to some of my coworkers. I've been covering on the rehab floor this week and am reminded often of why I went to school for 7 years and why I love my job! I feel like I get to really make a difference and meet some great people who overcome some amazing trials! I would love to be on the rehab floor more but for now I'm happy getting to cover every so often.
Thought this picture was interesting-- I don't think I shine heavenly light or whatever that one is..and I "really" do more than talk with patient's but I think it's pointing out that we can build relationships with patient's that are extremely special :)
No comments:
Post a Comment