Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day 260: Truck Parts and New Restaurants




After work today, I ran an errand for my dad to pick up a part for one of the semi's. It was kind of funny walking into this parts place because there were just a bunch of guys standing around and I think kind of surprised that a girl was coming in-haha. Anyway, Steven and I met up with my mom and dad later this evening to deliver the parts and get something to eat. We found a new restaurant that seems to be as close to the middle between our houses as possible. The food was decent and it was nice to get to catch up a bit before going back home. I was really craving POP at the restaurant too!! I've been doing really good and haven't had any since December 26th. Everyonce in a while though I get a craving and just want some!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment