So I made a goal for September to try and cook dinner more! I wanted to find some recipes that Steven would eat and get away from our boring routine of pizza, grilled cheese, plain chicken, going out, etc. Plus, I wanted to see how much $$ we could save in one month by not going out to eat and taking my lunch every day! So I filled out a calendar with what we were going to eat and then $$ signs if either one of us bought lunch or if we went out to eat!! Guess what we had tonight? Turkey Burgers! And Steven ate them!!! AND said he would eat them again!!! I was so happy I couldn't believe it!! (Most of you know Steven is a VERY selective eater. I wanted a burger, he doesn't like red meat, try a different kind of meat.. BOOM!) I made a few other things this week so far too and have some new recipes for next week. I'm not trying to force Steven out of his comfort zone too fast or anything too crazy (although I was shocked about the burgers). It's mostly been some sort of chicken but something different enough that it's not the same boring stuff all the time!!

No comments:
Post a Comment