Up until about a week ago, Bailey hasn't been allowed to come upstairs to where our bedroom and office is. I was worried that I might be allergic to her when we got her and wanted to have a dog hair free zone. We kept a baby gait at the bottom of the steps for the first couple weeks but then we never really had to use it anymore. Well, for some reason, over the long holiday weekend, Steven and I were working in our room and Bailey quietly came up the stairs and just sat almost at the top, looking in at Steven and I. Well we didn't make her go downstairs right away, so she came up all the way and just sat by our door in the hallway. Needless to say, she is now coming upstairs more often, and especially likes to sit by Steven when he's on the computer. She just wants to be with us all the time and didn't like being downstairs by herself. Steven's office is quite messy and cluttered--at any given time he's working on 2 computers so there are cords and computer pieces all over! Bailey hasn't messed with them though :)

No comments:
Post a Comment