When I got to work this morning I saw on my schedule that I had my "refresher" new employee meeting--8-12, 4 hours! ugh I wasn't very happy about it because I really like working with my patients and didn't really want to sit and listen to a bunch of people talk for 4 hours! It ended up being okay though and another staff member was there to sit with. It's crazy that I've been working for almost 3 months and my orientation period is almost over!
Bailey Update: When we took Bailey for her checkup last Friday they made us bring a poop sample!! oh gosh!! Well, it's good we did because she ended up having an intestinal parasite. We thought she might have something like that because of how often she's been going to the bathroom and hasn't been gaining weight despite eating all the time!! So, they called us today to tell us she has a little stomach bug and gave us medicine to give her. We have to clean all her bedding so that any bugs that were on it are gone. Hopefully in 10 days she'll be feeling better and this house will be over all the sickness!

Ohhh Poor Puppy!
ReplyDelete