Thursday night are for Running--well with a group of people at least. Steven and I headed over to Washington for our training group thing. The group I was in last week did walk 3 minutes--jog 3 minutes which I really liked but surprisingly the pace was a little slow for me. So I was thinking this week I would bump up to the next group to pick up the speed a little bit but their plan was to run a mile--walk---run a mile. I thought that would be a little much so stayed with my original group. Tonight we walked 3--ran 5 which was nice but again I just felt like I wanted to go a little fast. Steven stayed with me because the fast group was all girls and he was struggling a little bit because he probably could have just sped walk and been at the same pace but I was happy he stayed with me.
When we got home we played with sweet Bailey for a while. Jenna got her this squeaky squirrel toy that she LOVES! She usually takes it down to bed with her and if not grabs it as soon as she comes upstairs! It's starting to get a few holes in it and is looking quite ratty but it's her favorite! PLUS--we've gone almost 2 weeks with no accidents in the house!! YAY BAILEY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment