Day 108: Determintation
After raining all night, and most of the day-our yard is quite the mess but thankfully still no water in the basement. I was waiting on the weather to decide if I was going to my running group thing tonight or not. It didn't look like it was supposed to rain from 6-7 so I decided I would brave it and go! It was quite chilly and windy at times but I was so proud that I went! Steven had to work a bit later so couldn't make it. We got divided into groups base on our time and kept a nice pace the whole time and did intervals between walking and jogging. I met a lot of people and it will be nice to keep in touch with them through this. We ran on a paved trail so it was pretty nice--except for the few places that water was completely over the road and we had to go through the grass. Well, my shoes got a bit muddy and my socks were wet! The leader today said that we'll add about .25 to .5 miles per week and will be up to 4 in plenty of time for the big race.
I obviously didn't take the picture below--but I saw it on facebook a while ago.. and well.. it's me!! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment