Friday, August 30, 2013

Day 242: Kitchen Redo

Today was the first day of my 4 DAY WEEKEND!! YAHOO!! I had a list a mile long of things I wanted to get done today and actually made some good headway on it! I emptied out all of the kitchen cupboards so I could clean them out and work on reorganizing them. When I first moved into the house, I just started putting pans and dishes in cupboards to get them put away and have since realized it wasn't organized the best for usage and ease. So I went to work putting them in different places and in doing so now have 2 drawers and 1 self completely empty and I didn't even get rid of anything just organized it better!!


Steven headed to Flanagan late tonight because he's leaving with his dad and brothers to go to a tractor show in Wisconsin tomorrow. I hate being home at night by myself--I'm so used to having Steven there that being all alone is kind of scary (and sad of course too!) It's only for 1 night though so I'll be just fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment