My dad was able to leave the tractor with us so Steven and I set out to tackle on more big project on our own! At first I thought Steven should probably wait until my dad could help him again because I didn't know how much help I would be. Yesterday I worked on pulling weeds, pulling out bricks, raking, etc. but nothing directly involved with the tractor and the bigger activities! I just wasn't very confident that I would be able to help him complete the task.. but Steven convinced me that we could do it (or at least give it a fighting effort). So, the two of use set out to pull out the front bushes by the driveway. Some of them were already dying, and others just looked hideous and I didn't really like anyway. The hope is that we will plant something else there that will be easier to manage. So we got to work and a few hours later we had only dirt left! Since it was right next to the road, everyone that walked or drove by slowed way down and just stayed.. not everyday that a tractor is in town I guess! haha

No comments:
Post a Comment