Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 175: VBS Kingdom Rock

Last night was the first night of Vacation Bible School at our church. I was in charge of the 3-4 year olds!! The theme was Kingdom Rock and was full of adventures! Man do the kids have a ton of energy!! I also became in charge of the music because I was the only one who had actually listened to the songs and new the actions! It will be a fun--but long--week. It's from 600-830 and I need to be there by 545 at the latest. So from driving home after work to feed Bailey and such, change clothes, drive back into town to get a quick bite to eat with Steven, there will be no time to work in the house--It's all good though because it will be a great ministry to the kids of our church and in the community.


No comments:

Post a Comment