Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 172: Mission Shortbread

Yesterday morning on my way to work, I realized I left my shortbread tin on the table at Cracker Barrel! I called Steven right away just to have him check the car, but I knew it had been left :(. I was so sad to lose my special London gift. I called over to Cracker Barrel right away, wondering if just maybe they kept it and didn't throw it away and they had kept it!! YAY!! So after work today, Steven and I planned to go and retrieve the London tin! Steven's Mom ended up coming over so she joined us as well. I went into the restaurant and it was very busy and crowded  but after about 10 minutes of waiting, the tin was returned! Just for rescuing it, I treated us all to a shortbread cookie!!


1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh!!! what an adventure and a lot of trouble for the tin! I could have mailed another! but glad you got it back :)

    ReplyDelete