Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 198: Baja Blast

Tonight, Steven and I did a fast trip to get some groceries so that I could have some stuff for lunch. I've been lame the past week or so and have bee going to the cafeteria because I haven't had much to make my own lunch so I restock on my meals for work and such. Then Steven wanted to stop at TacoBell and get BajaBlast--the ONLY place that carries this special kind of Mountain Dew! He and David wanted to try it out with UV Blue tonight. So Steven and I went through the drive-thru and the only the we got we 2 large BajaBlasts and 1 large Baja-Freeze! When the guy gave us the drinks he looked at us like we were crazy! It was pretty funny!! haha  The drinks were pretty good..or so I heard! As you can see, and probably already know--my husband loves his Mountain Dew! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment